10 Mistakes Buyers Make When Purchasing a Home
1. Not choosing a real estate agent who is committed to forging a strong business relationship with you.
2. Not getting prequalified before making an offer on a home.
3. Not knowing the total costs involved.
4. Not searching beyond open houses, ads or the Internet.
5. Not considering alternatives for what you think is the perfect home.
6. Not contemplating long-term needs.
7. Not following through on due diligence.
8. Not having a home inspection.
9. Not examining insurance issues.
10. Not purchasing a home warranty.